2.1. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped.
3.ITEM DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT
3.1. Items will be delivered to the buyer once payment is received and confirmed by The Click, through courier service of our choice.
3.2. The Click will not be responsible for any damages of items happened during the courier process.
4.REFUND / RETURN POLICY
4.1. Kindly refer to our refund & return policy here.
An item may be canceled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
Any complaints about the product or service may be sent to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org . The team would assist in resolving any complaints. However, there is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually and in contact with the person who complains.
- 1.If your item is on Pre-Order
When you buy an item that is on Pre-Order, the item is not available for immediate shipping and will be shipped in the future, according to the estimated dispatch date that is outlined on the product page.
As an The Click ourselves, we know this is an exciting time, and so between the time of placing your order and your items being shipped, we will update you on your order via emails.
We make every effort to ship your order by the expected shipping date, however, on occasion, we can experience delays outside of our control.
- 2.If your item is in-stock
We typically ask for 1 – 2 business days for our team to pack & ship your full order. However, during promotional holiday weeks, your order will ship within 5 business days.
Once your order has left our warehouse, standard delivery can take up to seven (7) business days. You’ll receive an email with your tracking information for you to track the progress of your order.
*Be sure to use the correct shipping address, complete with a suite or apartment number if applicable, an incorrect or incomplete address will almost always delay delivery.
Local Delivery (Within Malaysia)
Shipping within Malaysia is always FREE
• Orders received before 3pm on weekdays will be delivered out on the same working day.
• Orders received after 3pm on weekdays will be delivered out on the next working day.
• Orders received on weekends and public holidays will be delivered out on the next working
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at The Click.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since the delivery of your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons, sports bras or T-Shirt tags (Do not remove) are exempt from being returned.
- To complete your return, we require proof of purchase.
- Any claims for shortages or damages must be made in writing to us within 2 working days
- If you received any faulty items such as rips, broken zips, wrong colour. Kindly take a photo and send to us immediately.
- Upon receiving your goods.There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you (via email or Facebook Message) that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your bank account. Depending on the bank you provided, refunds may take up to 5 business days plus 3 – 4 days for processing. Once we have your items checked in, we’ll send the refund your way.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please reach out to email@example.com for support!
Please contact us to get the address to return your product.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at here